Frankly, women are still unsure what attracts men to them. Hot bodies and gorgeous faces are in, but getting the right man is still a difficult task at hand. Below are the most commonest qualities thtat attracts men to women
- Curves: Men love mentioned in one of her answers, they are programmed to respond to softness of a woman’s body and demeanor in this sharp-edged world, and contrary to popular belief they are very much in love with the bothering love handles or embarrassing thighs. They don’t judge when they see curves. Period.
- Face: Ask a guy the definition of cuteness/beauty. I can guarantee there will be one face where you can’t find the ‘beauty’ word anywhere. But they still love that face, the spots, the freckles and every little imperfection on it. Maybe beautiful eyes, crooked nose or deep dimples. They can find something so weird in the face, so beautiful, it blows your mind.
- Smile: Dealmaker. If you ever find a guy out of your league, just flash a smile, he will respond. Every man responds to a genuine smile. And again, not looking for a Madhuri Dixit here. Just flash those gorgeous gems and see the magic!!
- Imperfections: Have to stress the point again, because we are so much obsessed with the cover girls that we forget being organic is being sexy. Almost every guy agrees too much makeup is a turn-off. They want to see some natural beauty in you. The mole is absolutely okay, so is the buck teeth. They tend to associate you with your marks and scars, and it makes you uniquely attractive to them and distinguish you from rest of the crowd.
- Quirks: Every person has a quirk. And your quirk may make you more adorable. Maybe how your twirl your hair when thinking, twitch your eyes when nervous, or the way you sigh cutely……those do attract men who aren’t looking for plastic toys to play with.
- Treatment: The most important. How you treat people around you, your opinions and your behavior matter to them. Treating him respectfully and sweetly, if not flirting at the first conversation, makes a very good impression upon them. So if you like the guy, just don’t come into bitch-mode. Most probably he will run far and never come back. *damn those romcoms showing this shit*
- Similarity to his mom: Trust me, if there is Megan Fox and if there is a girl who is similar to his mom, he would rather give up the former. Maybe because right from the childhood they saw their moms as the epitome of a perfect woman, that they desire women similar to them.
- Femininity: The soft voice. The softer touch. Or your OCD about a clean room and cleaner closet. Batting your eyelashes and those feminine hand gestures. They will surely fall for you more.
- Nothing: Yes, sometimes none of the above. Sometimes they just like a girl, without rhyme or reason. The world stops for him when he sees thegirl, and they’re not going to trade that for anything in the whole wide world. This is something completely unique to guys only.